Pages

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Cool Hunting: A Peace Treaty

 I recently came across this amazing jewelry/scarf designer A Peace Treaty through a few of my fellow bloggers, and I have to say I love their style aesthetic. They create ethnically produced artisan handmade pieces, which are actually produced based on ancient traditions learnt from cultures all over the world. A portion of their sales are also donated to aid such developing countries. Prices range from $50 -200. I love coming across such unique designers and spreading the word especially when it is for a good cause! I am currently debating on whether or not to place an order!

1 comments:

devorelebeaumonstre. said...

SO pretty. really diggin' these pieces. xo



p.s. I'm having a sunglasses giveaway if you'd like to check it out!
devorelebeaumonstre.com

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment dolls xx,
Laurie